Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tastes Life

There is a special night with my special girlfriends
We spend 2 hours and a half looking for this special place
We can actually arrive Malacca for the 2 hours journey

A menu with a lot of attractive photo
We are so hungry, can't wait to order our dinner dish
Yet it was already 10pm.

 Ops! Forget to mention we are now at Lavazza Cafe.
A place nearby Cheras in Malaysia.
We came here for my dear friends, Fui Teng 21st celebration.

It was a nice place. 
I had order Sweet and spicy chicken leg as my dish.
 With a glass of Signature Drink, it taste sour >.<

And the birthday girl order a special Beef burger 
add on a side order, sesame magic ball.

It was a nice place for us to enjoy the delicious dish.
The chicken leg was so tasty with a mash potato and veges side.
I can't stop myself to have a bite on my friend dish.
It taste special and you should have a try on it.

Let talk about the dessert we have on that night.
It was a meaningful and special present from her boyfriends
He bake a wine chocolate blueberry cake for her.
I feel so touch for my first bite.
It taste sweet with a little bitter.
Just like life, we facing a lots of unhappy moment.
But without the unhappy moment we never know how the sweet taste like.




No comments:

Post a Comment